About Mrs. B
My name is Jen, aka Mrs. Jen B. I’ve been blogging since March 2009. I started in an attempt to get my crazy misadventures down on “paper”.
Over time, though, as I got more involved in the blogging world my outlook changed. I still wanted a place to tell my story, but the discovery of food, home & garden, decorating and craft blogs opened my eyes to a whole new world. Blogging was no longer a way to put my life down for others to see – it was a way to learn from others and to have a dialog with them.
This blog focuses mostly on my writing and my cooking, and I hope in time to be able to flex my creative muscles in new ways and grow this blog in every possible direction via crafts, home and garden, organizational tips – the sky’s the limit!
The one greatest thing blogging has afforded me is the friendships I’ve gained. I hope to be able to forge even more incredible relationships as time goes on. If you think you may be a good candidate for friendship, here’s what you need to know about me:
- I’m in my early 30′s. No children (yet).
- I get free tech support because I married my tech support guy. Okay, I married him first, then started blogging. But it’s working out pretty well.
- I work in an office during the day.
- I dance in my chair far too frequently and far too enthusiastically.
- Old-timey is my thing – old movies, music, styles.
- Every time I see a commercial asking people if they’ve fallen in the past 12 months because if so they may qualify for a power chair, I remind myself that tripping over one’s own feet doesn’t count.
- I love to read…and not just blogs.
- I use far too many emoticons for my own good.
So pull up a chair, get comfy and take a look around. Drop me a line via the Contact page and let me know you were here – I’d love to meet you!